I feel lost ?

I have qualifications but can't find a job

How can i make money and feel like something 

do you need an education really 

You did not list any qualifications. No you do not need an education. Theres lots of regular jobs out there.

Most jobs need further education but not all of them. You can easily find a job in a fast food restaurant or something like that but it doesn't pay well. And of course, you can find a better job that pays well but it's gonna be harder and you have to work for it. Don't worry tho, I'm sure you'll make it! Good luck! :)

• Vicki

Some jobs require a further education yes. And sometimes - if you're lucky and persistent enough - you can get a good job that utilizes your skills. Just gotta keep looking, keep going, keep persisting, keep applying.

• As a general rule in life, you should decide what you want to do and how you're going to get people to pay you for doing it.  Then you find out the qualifications you need and study for them.  Getting the qualifications first, then expecting someone to give you "a job" is a recipe for failure.  Your qualifications are obviously not in demand.  Get washing cars - at least it will stop you moping.