I realize that your ANSWERS and QUESTIONS are the property of Yahoo forever and ever - but can you make all of them 'Anonymous'?

I've answered over 5,000 questions and asked over 1,000. I'd just like to know if I have ANY say over whether or not those answers and questions are identified forever as coming from ME.

Yes, you sure can. Nothing wrong with doing that at all. No one seeing your question and answers will know who it is.

Source(s): Ex Hacker

Yes, technically you CAN make them all anonymous, but the email account(s) that asked and answered those questions and the IP addresses of the devices that were used CAN be identified by the people who have the knowledge and security clearances even if you use the anonymous option on all those questions and answers.

• canadacraig

The idea of it isn't to hide from Yahoo. Just those who use it.

• Daniel

You can but it Requires a lot of work tho you would have to go through Each one of your Answers and Mark it as Make Anonymous under the Blue Edit menu

There is no Button that will do it all in one Click

• .

You can make them anonymous, but have to do so one at a time. There is no way to make all your posts (questions and/or answers) anonymous, across the board. It's an individual thing.

If you want to hide your identity for all your posts, you could also change your username/avatar and that would be a one-time (across the board) change for all your posts, so no one would associate them with your current username/avatar.

I am sure you can.......but it woud be a painstaking process having to set each one or your 5,000 questions, individually to the Anonymous mode.

I would probably get bored and give up after the first 100 or so. 5,000? geeez.......yeah, good luck with all that!

yes you can but you would have to do each one individually

Yes, you can, but only one at a time.

• paul

you can be an anonymous blue face troll if you want

• paul

my answer stands ,

Ay w0t? .........