I haven’t gone to the doctors yet , but I noticed that my back Is not aligned right , I’m sure to have lordosis , what are some treatments?

You might need to visit a ORTHOPEDIC specialist not a chiropractor,, If this is lordosis it can be caused by Achondroplasia ( abnormal bone growth), obesity, osteoporosis,( bone density loss), spondylolisthesis ( a verteb pushed over another), or by kyphosis (rounding of the back).

Symptoms;

C shaped back

Muscle weakness

Flexibility of the back is less

Pain in the lower back

Sore/tender lower back

Numbness and tingling sensation if the nerves become affected.

You have to get to the underlying cause to treat this!

If its from poor posture correct this either by standing/sitting proper or get a back brace to help .

If its from obesity start a diet or cut foods out to help you loose some weight get an exercise program going to help.

With other causes the inflammation /swelling is addressed to help ease some pain.

Sometimes a simple brace helps. If all else fails the last resort is surgery to correct the issue.

• ramon4 weeks agoReport

Thank you , well I’m slim guy so I guess it’s from bad posture , I don’t know When I lay down my lower back doesn’t touch the floor , there’s a big gap there

• Linda

I have had back problems for years. I have scoliosis not lordosis. There are many treatments from chiropractic, acupuncture, bracing, massage, physical therapy. Surgery is required only in severe cases.

I think it is too soon for self-diagnosis. Make an appointment.

• amy

Lordosis is pretty easy to spot.

Go to a chiropractor. They will re aline the bones up! Great! 

Reg. doctors just prescribe drugs and keep one on drugs forever on!

Pray to God for extra confidence. 

• Undisclosed

Yeah I was going to say pills, but I hope the asker tries another route. Thumbs up.

• amy

chiropractor. Physio. Extreme cases surgery.

• amy

Physio will givde you exercise that you have to keep to doing to correct it but will also fix the muscles in the process.

The old chiropractor, or acupuncture.