kolby asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What would I do to address this situation? What resources would I try to locate?

have recently been seeing several families who have lost a child and who are also struggling with alcoholism. I do not have a great deal of experience with substance abuse.

• LAN

Wouldn't a real social worker have coworkers that are an easy to use resource to answer questions instead of using Yahoo as if there were a chance of getting a professional opinion to someone who obviously shouldn't be doing social work since she has no idea how to handle social interactions?

• `

Are you the same "social worker" that you've asked about in your previous questions? If you're really a social worker, you would know what to say or do.

• Byrd

Then you need to mind your own business

How about praying to GOD for them, and yourself for the info you need? 

Look for others that are educated here.

• JetDoc

Unless you are "seeing" these families in a professional capacity, it's none of your business. If you ARE doing this in a professional capacity, you should know better than to ask advice from a social media network.