Yuuki asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

my friend has severe depression and i am afraid she'll end her life. read details?

she has a bunch of scars on her arm, not sure if its self harm scars or from her pet. She always says 'i'm going to kill myself', not sure if she's joking or she means it. im really worried. help, thank you

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Not saying she shud not some people fake for attention but I wud not think that first if she really is like this u shud talk to her but Ik that dosent always work so you might have to talk to a teacher not a parent for all u know they r the reason they r cutting anyways I wish u luck

• 3 weeks ago

Perhaps this article may help. I wish you well.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/as...

• 3 weeks ago

We are so glad you are reaching out for help. It must be extremely scary for you knowing that your friend is feeling suicidal. We would suggest finding a supportive adult (parent, school counselor, teacher, coach, minister, etc.), think of someone that you trust and your friend will be comfortable talking to. Adults are better able to coordinate getting the help for your friend than you could do on your own. Know that contacting 911 is always the best option if your friend needs immediate assistance. It may help you to talk to a counselor at a hotline. Be assured that you are never alone, there is help out there for both of you. Your friend is very fortunate to have such a caring friend.

Counselor, MT

Source(s): Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000, www.yourlifeyourvoice.org
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Talk to her family and/or friends and do an intervention. She needs professional care.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Talk to her, try to make sense of what she's feeling. 

If need be recommend she see a counselor. Or tell someone that you're worried about her. Either way you go she'll get help; whether it's voluntary or involuntary is her choice.

Source(s): depressed teen
  • `
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

This isn't something you can handle on your own. Tell your parents about this right away. They will know what to do next.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The Bible states that Anyone that kills themselves go straight to Hell!  They do not even go to the Judgement Area first! 

Studies have been done on Life After Death, often slanged as "Near Death Experiences" by non believers. And all of those tests confirm when one that had killed themself and came back to life, 99% stated that had gone strait to Hell! 

There is a study that came out on film/theaters  in mid Aug, 1977 titled "Life After Life" that includes suicides. Perhaps you can find it?  There are lots of films with this same name. So hard to find. Look over this Internet. I did find it once, like a decade ago. 

How about getting her to Beleive in GOD? Pray with her and include in those prayers for God to remover both your stresses and protect her/you from the devil.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

she is one of millions with a sensitivity to artificial colors , flavors and preservatives , in processed foods . red dye # 40 and yellow # 3 is not her friend . it will take 3 months and a radical change of diet for her to feel better .

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

dude she's obviously not ok help her wtf

• Bee V2
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You should talk to her and let her know that you're worried. I understand its a very sensitive subject that you may not feel comfortable talking about, but it would be a good thing to let your friend know that you care. Ask her if shes doing ok, and if she's joking when she says shes gonna kill herself. Make sure you let her know how much you care about her and don't want anything to happen to her. This should help her feel a little better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.