Kevin asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

Is my dog ok?

For my dogs 5th birthday I got him a whole chocolate cake for him to celebrate! He reaaallllyyyy enjoyed it and it got him super tired because he’s been sleeping for 5 days straight right now without even moving. Should I wake him up or let him sleep in a little more?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Probably still just sad because you forgot the candles. 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes yes yes yes

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He should be fine. My dog ate three pounds of lard from McDonald's and he's okay.

• 3 weeks ago

You're extremely stupid. Chocolate is, bottom line, TOXIC FOR DOGS. What do did most likely KILLED the poor pooch. Learn how to raise animals and for God's sakes, TAKE HIM TO A VET.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

um they get sick from chocolate. take him to the vet ASAP if you are serious.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'm  a liscened veteran. Your dog is okay. Give it lots of tisses and cuddles. And always use a shock collar. 

• 3 weeks ago

This is most likely a troll 😂. But if not, chocolate is toxic for dogs.

• 3 weeks ago

There are more troll posts than there are actual questions. What do you get out of this crap? Do you think you are being funny? Cute?

Stupid people do stupid things. Ugly inside & out. Low life,

• Anna
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes he probably DOES think he's being funny. But it's obvious he's trolling because no dog owner would be dense enough to feed their dog a whole chocolate cake and not realise they're dead.

• 3 weeks ago

Another troll??

• 3 weeks ago

Same thing happened to my dog, except I gave him his favorite; an avocado, onion, grape mess drenched in dark chocolate. He loved it and ate it all and surprisingly enough, still asleep...4 years later. The smell is awful, but have saved a ton on food and vet bills.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Bored, boring or mentally ill, which are you...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.