Kevin asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

Is my dog ok?

For my dogs 5th birthday I got him a whole chocolate cake for him to celebrate! He reaaallllyyyy enjoyed it and it got him super tired because he’s been sleeping for 5 days straight right now without even moving. Should I wake him up or let him sleep in a little more?

• Matt

Probably still just sad because you forgot the candles. 

Yes yes yes yes

He should be fine. My dog ate three pounds of lard from McDonald's and he's okay.

You're extremely stupid. Chocolate is, bottom line, TOXIC FOR DOGS. What do did most likely KILLED the poor pooch. Learn how to raise animals and for God's sakes, TAKE HIM TO A VET.

um they get sick from chocolate. take him to the vet ASAP if you are serious.

I'm  a liscened veteran. Your dog is okay. Give it lots of tisses and cuddles. And always use a shock collar. 

• murat7 months agoReport

çok iyi

This is most likely a troll 😂. But if not, chocolate is toxic for dogs.

There are more troll posts than there are actual questions. What do you get out of this crap? Do you think you are being funny? Cute?

Stupid people do stupid things. Ugly inside & out. Low life,

• Anna

Yes he probably DOES think he's being funny. But it's obvious he's trolling because no dog owner would be dense enough to feed their dog a whole chocolate cake and not realise they're dead.

Another troll??

Same thing happened to my dog, except I gave him his favorite; an avocado, onion, grape mess drenched in dark chocolate. He loved it and ate it all and surprisingly enough, still asleep...4 years later. The smell is awful, but have saved a ton on food and vet bills.

• Jack H

Bored, boring or mentally ill, which are you...