promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Kevin asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

Is my dog ok?

For my dogs 5th birthday I got him a whole chocolate cake for him to celebrate! He reaaallllyyyy enjoyed it and it got him super tired because he’s been sleeping for 5 days straight right now without even moving. Should I wake him up or let him sleep in a little more?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt
    Lv 4
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Probably still just sad because you forgot the candles. 

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Yes yes yes yes

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    He should be fine. My dog ate three pounds of lard from McDonald's and he's okay.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    You're extremely stupid. Chocolate is, bottom line, TOXIC FOR DOGS. What do did most likely KILLED the poor pooch. Learn how to raise animals and for God's sakes, TAKE HIM TO A VET.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    um they get sick from chocolate. take him to the vet ASAP if you are serious.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

     I'm  a liscened veteran. Your dog is okay. Give it lots of tisses and cuddles. And always use a shock collar. 

    • murat7 months agoReport

      çok iyi

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    This is most likely a troll 😂. But if not, chocolate is toxic for dogs.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    There are more troll posts than there are actual questions. What do you get out of this crap? Do you think you are being funny? Cute?

    Stupid people do stupid things. Ugly inside & out. Low life,

    • Anna
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

      Yes he probably DOES think he's being funny. But it's obvious he's trolling because no dog owner would be dense enough to feed their dog a whole chocolate cake and not realise they're dead.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Another troll??

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Same thing happened to my dog, except I gave him his favorite; an avocado, onion, grape mess drenched in dark chocolate. He loved it and ate it all and surprisingly enough, still asleep...4 years later. The smell is awful, but have saved a ton on food and vet bills.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Bored, boring or mentally ill, which are you...

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.