everyone thinks i hate my brother for him being transgender (ftm) but i hate him because he's a genuinely unkind person?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Make sure that others know how you feel. Maybe you can help him be a better person. Maybe he was unkind because he was not in the right body and hated the girl body.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

no lie. spiritual nature has so much to do with personality. consider the values; goodness, humanity, caring for others, having mercy, communicating, these are just a few values to consider in personality.

for instance, take the "it is better to be" test;

humble then arrogant,

good than bad, healthy than sick, happy than unhappy, intelligent than stupid, caring than uncaring, peaceful than angry, have respect than obnoxiousness,

wealth than poverty, and to have love than hate.

these are just some of the human personality traits that psychiatrists believe form the ego. many of these can be simply considered to be conscious choices.

• 4 weeks ago

People sometimes don't know what's going on in a family. True friends may be the only ones that know the truth.

• 4 weeks ago

Sad but true that some sympathetic oppressed minorities are really just bullies and @$$es.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Hate is such a strong word. Dislike would be deemed more appropriate imo

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So do Not be like him!

The Bible requires us to never hate anyone! That If we die hating even one other person, then we will go to Hell! Because GOD made Heaven as a place  that is Only LOVE! 

Stay away from him if needed, yet remove your own hates! 

Pray to GOD for help! 

• 4 weeks ago

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your family.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Well, at least you sound honest about the fact that it's ''because he's unkind''

and NOT because you are anti-transexual.

How do I know that ?

You refered to your ''female to male'' sibling as HE.

A friend of mine has a 'similiar' problem.

He has been accused by his son of ''being anti Gay''

but the truth is that he just DOES NOT LIKE his son's boyfriend !!

Either way though ...

Don't ''HATE'' .. it's a destructive emotion that harms you more than him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.