Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

If we are forced to have a Referendum on The Deal will there be a box on the ballot paper for No Deal?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • geezer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

ANY Referendum should just be a choice of ''This Deal'' or ''No Deal''.

We've already had the ''Leave'' or ''Remain'' referendum .. I was ''Remain'' but have accepted the original result.

• Tom4 weeks agoReport

Wow. A Remainer who's still not crying three years later. Good for you.

• P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. Sell out the fishing industry with the existing treaty

or

Sell out the fishing industry under the new treaty

• 4 weeks ago

They may as well print the ballots on toilet paper. That's what they used the last set of Brexit ballots for.

Source(s): Mustached Gun toting cowboy fashion victim across the pond
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes, but a second referendum is only going to happen in the minds of remoaners.

• Tom4 weeks agoReport

You are boring aren't you?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Biff
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Only hard-liners want a no-deal Brexit and a tertiary choice would complicate matters and split the Leave vote.

• 4 weeks ago

No group in Parliament supports “no deal”, and other than the financial parasites who stand to make fortunes shorting the pound, no one who understands what “no deal” means supports “no deal”.

Any vote should be a binary choice between whatever means of leaving the EU the government of the day recommends (and that could be with no deal) and maintaining the status quo (ie remaining in the EU).

• 4 weeks ago

I'll be in my box before we get Brexit

• 4 weeks ago

No

That would just be stupid wouldn't it?

Even "No deal" requires "deals" to be done!

• hungryjoe
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

What real practical and material advantage do YOU personally stand to gain by leaving the EU? Think about it and come back to me! Nothing beyond all that crap about "taking back control", I'll bet!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.