Shadow
Shadow asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 months ago

Does it bother you that some people have their head stuck in their phones not literally but missing out on human interaction?

Nowadays technology is mostly to blame for antisocial behaviour and makes the person isolated and emotionally withdrawn. 

Favorite Answer

certainly. many are like mindless robots now with their eyes glued to their smart phone, ridiculous and very sheep like behaviour.

• Shadow

I agree. Well said

Technology in general bothers me. I wish it was back before the year 2000 so we can party like it’s 1999.

no, because they are not on their phones all the time. quit being so dramatic. people can interact with humans in real life and with humans on their phone too. it doesnt have to be just one or the other.

yes i notice this as well. i don't have a smartphone, just a "dumb' flip phone. it has no internet on it. it bothers me. 

Agree with your assessment. But it's a far larger problem, far more serious, imo, than whether or not it bothers any one of us personally.

No it doesn't bother me.

• Tasm

No, it gives them something to do so they don't feel like they need to bore me with their life story. 

• phonebadbookgood

not to me because they are still interacting with someone on their phone

• y

That's on them, only time it bothers me is when they are also driving.