can i get a flat stomach in two weeks?
i am a 16 year old female who is 5'5 and roughly weighs around 49-51kg, depending on the day. i am going on holiday in two weeks and i really want to have a flat stomach by the. if i continue to eat around 500 calories a day and work out will i have a flat stomach before the two weeks is up?
- James BlackleyLv 79 months ago
I have concerns here about your psychological health a lot more than I do about your physical!
You are 16 and already obsessed over your looks, thats a huge red flag to me about your low self esteem and vanity issues. You are 110-115 pounds, that's a bit on the small side for someone of your height, you should be just over 120lbs for your height and age, again the fact you feel you are fat is a BIG red flag to me!
Also, eating 500 calories a day is NOT a good thing! A child your age, should be consuming around 2000 per day, you are under by about 1500! Also, here's the thing, if you keep eating that LOW of calories, when it comes time to eat average, you will put a ton of weight on, because your body is not used to that type of calorie intake.
If you want a flat stomach? There are plenty of ways to do it-
5- Cross fitting
If you feel you have some flab on your stomach (and I highly doubt you do), then you need to go to the gym and TONE up, cutting back on calories will NOT get you a flat stomach within 2 weeks.
Time to start living in reality here.
- MamawidsomLv 79 months ago
No. Stop. Metabolism and weight loss don't work that way. You are NOT overweight. In fact, you are underweight. Instead of an unrealistic goal and diet, realize that to have a flat stomach you need to adopt these things:
1. A healthy diet full of fresh veggies, lean protein and good fats (essential fatty acids) that is at a daily calorie range so that your body will have enough fuel.
2. A flat tummy is as much about muscle tone as it is fat deposits. Daily exercise is important for good health. Part of that can be doing ab or core exercises such as planks, sit-ups, leg lifts, V-ups, Russian twists, Supermans, Rockets, etc. You can look up dozens of core workouts online.
3. It takes weeks and sometimes months to change body composition. A person can lose a few pounds in a couple of weeks and build a little muscle, but you'll discover that most "transformation" programs are 90 days - 3 months - because that's how long it take to see major differences.
4. Starving your body and brain are counter productive. You are underweight. I can't imagine how a female 5'5" and only 110 pounds could have an unflat belly, so if you are suffering for body dysmorphia, please seek help.
- 9 months ago
if you wants a flatter tummy it'll probably take a lot of time to get what you want. if you want to loose weight you should try and do it in a healthy manner. you should talk to your doctor to see what is healthy for you. also 500 calories a day isnt a good idea. be good to your body.Source(s): my mom
- 9 months ago
Dont eat 500 calories, eat like 900+ and work on your abs everyday
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PetterLv 79 months ago
No, you can't have something you already have. This will make no difference what so ever, more than you will feel very hungry.