How much does it cost to have ftm bottom surgery done?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

The cost for female-to-male reassignment can be more than $50,000. But there are some insurance companies that cover gender reassignment, such as Medicare or Medicaid

• 4 weeks ago

Thousands of dollars not to mention you'll still have to take hormone supplements for the rest of your life. It's just not worth it. Instead, be like a great majority of the human population. There's many people who act like the opposite sex without feeling the need to get a sex change. This includes feminine gays, butch/masculine lesbians, tomboys and tomgirls.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

CAll the gay center and ask for the trans support group.

• 4 weeks ago

Only God can build a beautiful penis.

• Dark Alchemist
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Same goes for a good pussy ;) besides, I've heard in recent news many trans people are trying to change back. It's just too bad they won't be able to start a family if they wanted to unless they adopt. Once you change you become sterile. https://youtu.be/68WyJjcazoY

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Somewhere around $15,000 depending on where you live.

• A metoidioplasty is less than that, but a total phalloplasty is much more. I wanted to post that (and more), but for some reason the asker has blocked me; their loss.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you're talking about phalloplasty, approximately $90,000, with a high risk of 1) rotting off, 2) losing all sexual function forever, 3) being covered in foot-long scars from the skin grafts.

I was going to link you to a video of Scott, and his botched phalloplasty with Dr Crane, but the trans community threatened to kill him so he took down the video.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

not sure what that is

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.