Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 4 weeks ago

Boyfriend got in a fight?

Hey my Boyfriend got in a fight and got his a** kicked real bad. His left eye swelled completely shut a pretty huge and he has a goose egg the size of actual egg on his forehead. He was to the hospital and fortunately is fine just extremely swollen and bumpy. I wanted to ice the knots for him but he feels super humiliated and won't let me. I told him I think he's gonna have a black eye if he won't ice but he's sure he won't. Is it likely?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

If he's as swollen as you say than yes, he'll bruise too, probably tomorrow. Ice won't help with the bruising, only with the swelling. So yeah, ready him for a helluva black eye

• 3 weeks ago

I would take him to the doctor.

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

take this opportunity to start dominating him sexually

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

When his eye turns black, laugh and say I told you so!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

That’s the least of his problems.

• Brian
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Guys often measure themselves on a level of macho nonsense, if hes been checked out at hospital and let go, they must be content he has no serious injury like internal bleeding etc..(very lucky).His pride will be seriously hurt as a guy he thinks he has to be the big man to impress , hes embarresed. Will his eye become blackened?-probably yes (not a big deal, it will come and go after a while it will go from purpleish to yellowish and fade back to his regular skin tone.It will take longer mentally for him to truly be his usual self again, weeks, months maybe even a year to get there in his own mind.

• 4 weeks ago

Time heals most wounds, so give him some space. He will be alright again soon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.