Max asked in SportsRunning · 4 weeks ago

Does putting your hands back while running (like naruto) really make you faster?

am i faster, because the wind pressure gets manipulated by the positions of the arms?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

It was tested and no in fact it makes it a tad slower, some people come out 20 seconds slower doing the naruto way .. because upright helps momentum BUT the Naruto run is cool to do when practicing ninja skills.....

• 3 weeks ago

No, Unfortunately not... The runner needs the hands for the front too or the face will get hurt when the person fell down and hit face on the ground!

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If that were the most effective running method, the elites would be doing it. What it actually would do is greatly increase chances of injury and likely make it very difficult for a runner to reach their maximum potential. Pumping the arms is what comes naturally when running, and can actually help propel the body forward.

Animated characters can do MANY things faster and better than the human body can.

• 4 weeks ago

It does not make you fast rather running like usain bolt will make you faster in this world

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It definitely makes you feel like you are going faster, but it uses a lot more energy when running. You will not be able to run that fast for very long unfortunately :(

• Stan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Food for thought M a x, why do ski jumpers do it?

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

these comments are just haters. naruto running can be seen in pics all the way from the 1920s . not to mention, naruto running helped us get into area 51 . sooo

• 4 weeks ago

No, it does not my friend.

• 4 weeks ago

If it would be faster I think athletes doing the 100m sprint would have already tried it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.