Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 9 months ago

Where are the vaccinations to prevent my kid from becoming gay?

Why are there no vaccinations to prevent kids from becoming gay, why are the scientist being so fkn lazy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There is no vaccine that can prevent a kid from becoming gay, and no vaccine is presently being worked on. It would be useless anyway. . Homosexuality is determined in the brain while a child is still in the uterus. If you're "gay", you were born "gay"; and there's nothing you can do to change it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

You've been reported. Your question and your account has been reported.

• 9 months ago

Because there's no way to prevent anyone from becoming gay: either you were born gay or you were not. If your kid is gay, get used to it and accept them as they are.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

It is NOT a "lifestyle choice". A person's sexual orientation to be "gay" or "straight" was determined while that person was still inside the womb. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

well that is not how it works

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

i wish there was a vaccine against stupidity hmm

• 9 months ago

Probably because homosexuality is not a disease.

On the other hand, homophobia shows definite links to mental instability.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I don't think you can even call it a sexual "preference". Whether a person is gay or straight, it's out of his hands. His sexual orientation was made for him, while he was still in the womb.

• 9 months ago

It's evident, from your stupidity, that the best part of you went up the inside of your mother's leg.

• 9 months agoReport

stfu f4g

• 9 months ago

Don’t let your kid play fortnite and you should be good as far as that goes.

He plays Fortnite already? Then yikesssss... I’m sorry but I’m afraid I have to diagnose your child with the ᗷIG GᗩY

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.