i have donated blood yesterday and i m feeling tired , what happened?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

They probably took all of your blood instead of just some of it. Get a lawyer.

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You donated blood is what happened. You have less blood in your body than normal, so of course you feel tired.

Eat and drink something, your body will replace the blood in a day or so.

• 3 weeks ago

In my experience, it's normal to feel a little drained for the day after. As long as you're drinking enough water, you're ok; just, you know, if it seriously bothers you maybe see a doctor.

After you donate blood, your body has to work to replace the pint of blood you lost, which usually happens in about 24 hours. That's not adjusting the levels of all the different junk that's supposed to be in there. It's just getting your overall blood quantity back to what it normally is. Obviously, replicating cells does take energy to do; Another reason could be dehydration, because you did just lose some if your liquid. If your arm you donated from feels tired, that's also pretty normal. Let it rest for a little while. As long as you don't have any extreme pain or weakness, everything should be normal within 48 hrs.

• 3 weeks ago

Blood donors often get tired.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.