Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 4 weeks ago

Should women stop going to India?

Non-Indian women are often harassed, raped in India and live in danger. So many foreign women have bad experiences in India and with Indian men. White women are the worst victims of rapes, sexual assaults when traveling to India. I don't know why do these foreign women come to India when they know it's dangerous.

I feel women shouldn't go to India. What do you think??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I don’t think many do anyway. There are so many nice places that are much safer so go there yes

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

WOMXN HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE DOWN WITH THE INDIAN PATRIARCHY AND ITS RAPE CULTURE

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe the danger is what draws them there. Plus it’s a cheap place to keep a permanent buzz so I hear

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They criticize white culture, invention, hard work and countries, but then want white women. It's a rage that comes from jealousy I think. The more a brown nation hates you, the more they just want to sleep with a white girl.

• .4 weeks agoReport

Not matter what color they are mens views change when their johnson is hard.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As long as its white women its ok. Their egos are inflated and they think theyre privileged everywhere. They think the world belongs to them and everything has to be their way. That experience will make them appreciate what they have here.

• .4 weeks agoReport

Not a girl at all.

• No, the rapists should stop being perverts

• 4 weeks ago

Yes and probably men as well

• 4 weeks ago

Indian men fetichize white women, old news. But I think more regulations should be put in place.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.