Signing for a parcel, help?

My mum ordered a parcel a month ago for me and it is due today, any minute.

Do I put my signature or my mums? I read that if it's not in the orderers signature they don't accept?

• Teva

Trust me, they just want a quick signature, then be on their way to the next drop off. They won't even look at it. Besides, signatures are usually illegible anyway 😂 put your own.

What does this have to do with singing? You're on the wrong site.

• lucy7 months agoReport

I do hope you are joking. 'SIGNING' NOT 'SINGING'

put your mom's signature shes the one who ordered it

Considering that the purpose of getting a signature by the delivery person is just to prove that the package was delivered to the correct address, I think that wherever you read that was incorrect.

You sign with your name. If you sign with your mom’s name, it could be considered forgery unless you have her permission and you put your initials next to it. Your initials say that you signed it on her behalf with her permission.

I'm not sure they'll know wherther its hers or not unless they have a copy of her signature. She can also fill out the back of the card to say your the one accepting it