patty
patty asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

do mainly young guys like to ask each other how big their dings dongs are?

• Cactus

Yes, I think it's mainly young guys who are curious. They want to know about other boys and grown ups too. It's part of learning.

• Josie

No they ask on here. I think "ding dongs" only exist on

churches these days. LOL.

• ron h

Young guys do that sometimes. It didn't used to be asked because in the past Jr and HS men showered in PE and knew what dix of their age looked like.  I'd say the question is normal and common for guys between 12 and maybe 15.  Age of early puberty and the asker wondering if he's normal.  By 15 or 16, men have pretty much got it figured out that we're all the same, but all a little different. 

Source(s): Patty, I didn't notice that it was you. No man over 12 would say he's got a "ding dong" unless MAYBE he's talking to his mother.

no, its really an awkward conversation. most people my age,14-15, are very embarrassed even if its a perfectly normal "ding dong"

Lol. I don't know if this necessarily happens with all men. But I'm sure they talk about which products they use, like I do with my guy friends. We've all been using Man1 Man Oil for years because it keeps our penis skin tight, smooth and wrinkle-free. Google it. Good luck!

• ron h

this is spam advertising for a worthless product that may not even exist.  He's all over the place tonight.  I'm flagging this spam.

• David

Personally me and my friends never did.

It would have to be guys because girls don't have them.

• audrey

Yeah, it's only guys. You'll never hear a girl ask her friend how big her vagina is. Lol

• ron h

I've heard that girls sometimes ask each other about men's dik sizes.

asking doesnt mean truth

• balan

They do as well as explore too Regards.

No. Its the same as women not asking each other things like "girl, describe your firstime holding a penis"

• ron h

patty, yeah that's true, but if's far from universal.  It's common enough that it's not crazy, but rare enough that it's not common.