What's the best part of Canada for seeing or encountering Bigoot/Sasquatch?
- capitalgentlemanLv 710 months agoFavourite answer
BC, in particular the area near Harrison Hot Springs.
Good luck - if they exist at all, they are rare indeed.
- 8 months ago
Imagination is probably the most likely
- 9 months ago
- r.wolfpawLv 610 months ago
Anywhere murikkkans are gathered. Look for a maga hat, Bigfoot disguise.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous10 months ago
Nowhere Cancuckistan blows.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 710 months ago
My mother-in-law's house.
- LudwigLv 610 months ago
The Pacific West.
- Obi Wan KnievelLv 710 months ago
Just about any biker bar.Source(s): Sometimes you gotta just take what you can get.
- Aster RhoidsLv 710 months ago
Try Vancouver and then work your way to Toronto.