I have been seeing many studies linking hormone imbalance to homosexuality. Do you think we will be able to cure gay people soon?

According to several studies, homosexual men have higher levels of estrogen and lower levels of testosterone as well as some other hormonal imbalances, do you think we will be able to cure gay people soon when we figure out how to regulate these hormones correctly? and before you going asking me for sources, do a damn google search you lazy fk.

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

Date:

March 30, 2000

Source:

University Of California, Berkeley

Summary:

The level of male hormones in the womb can influence an unborn child's future sexual orientation, according to new research from a University of California, Berkeley, professor who used an unusual technique - measuring finger length - to gather evidence.

As usual, lgbt is so behind on the times they don't even know what you're talking about.

There are modern articles with better methods, but LGBTs are normally trolls who don't know anything about their conditions and refuse to believe what science has to say.

• Loser4 weeks agoReport

You're an ignorant troll who refuses to READ because you're too ignorant for that. I recall studies where women were specifically exposed to DHT as part of a test and their children studied in adult hood. But of course, climate change is a hoax according to idiots like you.

Most women are bisexual

I dont think gay is a disease

I think the issue there is that you're describing it as an imbalance rather than different relative levels of hormones. Also, you seem to be thinking of homosexuality as a pathological state, which is clearly not so.

• abcdef

Not having named any of "many studies" nor having peer reviewed them, your claim is highly questionable. When you mention a "cure" that nails it. You're a fraud. Fake news, Mr. Trump,

• Loser4 weeks agoReport

He's talking about in utero hormone levels, troll.

Cure???

I am not sick, I am just not like you. I don't need a cure and I can speak with a little authority as I am about to retire so have seen enough of people to know being straight delivers nothing.

• reme_1

WATCH YOUR 'F ING' MOUTH YOURSELF. AND GET OFF THIS SITE. NO ONE WANTS YOUR POSTS OR OPINIONS.

• Cody4 weeks agoReport

suck on my balls you dyke landwhale

You are completely wrong. If anything, gay men have slightly higher levels of testosterone than straight men but the difference is not statistically significant. Being gay is not a hormone imbalance, it is a normal part of the variation of human sexuality. Not only is it found in humans, it is seen in all the other primates and more than a thousand other species of mammals and birds. Many studies have shown that it is beneficial to the survival of the species which is why it has not been selected against by evolution. You should start with the studies of homosexuality in geese by Konrad Lorenz in the 1940s and go on from there.

• Loser4 weeks agoReport

All false, all unsupported theories. There is nothing to "cure." The only ones trying to "cure" homosexuality are bigoted straight people.

• Loser4 weeks agoReport

Typical of the science denying scum like you to think that climate change doesn't exist because it means you'd actually have to research and read. No, better for you science deniers to go around claiming "but but peer review, I never read the study so but but sane women". Go die in a fire, pollutant

"According to several studies, homosexual men have higher levels of estrogen and lower levels of testosterone as well as some other hormonal imbalances"

Despite what you claim, that is totally false. Gay people (male and female) have the same levels of hormones as other people of their sex.

EDIT: "He's talking about in utero hormone levels, troll."

Well he didn't say that did he Mr Loser Troll? So it is not unexpected that we would assume he's perpetuating the old myth about hormone levels after birth.

• Loser4 weeks agoReport