Zepeda asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Iam 26 cuzins are 14-16 my question is it ok for them to question me about my sex life? Because i dont think thats right IS IT?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

There's nothing wrong with it for them to ask questions like that (provided you all have the sort of relationship where such discussions aren't out of the ordinary), and there's nothing wrong with it if you tell them honest answers. However, if you are not comfortable talking about such matters with others, don't. It's your private sex life, so you have every right to keep it private and are not under any obligation to discuss it with anyone other than your sex partner.

• 3 weeks ago

You don't have to answer.

• 3 weeks ago

no one says you have to answer them

• Josie
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Rather depends what exactly they are asking =

and it's up to you what you tell them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No it's inappropriate, just tell them not to asked you again and definitely don't answer.

• Zepeda3 weeks agoReport

I tell them that y yall want to know there response is because they want to know like idk what to do you know

• audrey
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No and don't answer them.

• Mark
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Do they have a trustworthy male they can talk to? If not, their mom doesn't need to know, bc nothing's more embarrassing than 'ask your mother' about something to do with guy health. Especially puberty.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.