Jim
Jim asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

Indesign: Help with canvas and pages ?

Hi!

I want to print in office depot letter size paper but i want to have two or four sheets (with cut marks and cut it myself) so, I'd like to know if i can make canvas to have letter size and insert my own pages manually sized to print them and be able to edit and number them easily.

Hi. It sounds like You're trying to create something like a folding birthday card or food menu,or instruction booklet for a technology device, even if it's something You'll cut up later.

Mostly these types of projects are called brochures, so try looking up some info on those relating to whatever Office or Publisher software You have.

If You don't have anything that can do the project for You yet, Download & install either Openoffice or Libreoffice, they're both free & were started & evolved on linux, but have been made available for Windows now too

.

They can do most of whatever MS Office can do, & use MS Office too if You have any, like downloaded templates for brochures from the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=desig...

G'Luck!!!

• Jim

Thanks i'm trying to make stidy flash csrds with custom size and maybe print in tabloid yo ver like 4 cards or so in InDesign, but i'll try publisher too, thanks