Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

did she get her moneys worth? 10 pts?

please rate the way her teeth look in both pics from 1-10?

She had some work done so I am trying to figure out where they look better and by how much?

I would like an unbiased opinion so I wont say which one is the before and after..I am just trying to see if improvements were made.

please be honest for best answer

I think picture 2 looks slightly better but only like 5%.

same look all the time

You've posted the same photo twice.

look the same to me

• patty

look the same to me

So you finally brushed your teeth so what?  You are another one who needs mental health care.

dark moon rising is COMPLETE asshole! he/she needs to get his *** kicked by me, as I am sure that person is nobody to talk about looks and if he messages me on here I will tell the asshole where to find me.

your teeth are fine.

• William4 weeks agoReport

I cant stand men like you that hide behind a computer and insult everyone! I am not hiding. I told you my last name pussy man. It is White. I am a big man that knows how to fight and I would love to feed you your testicles ,,,if you have any.

You never award the points you promised but I'll answer anyways. Is she planning on entering a Mister Ed lookalike contest? And this isn't a knowledge seeking question so stop trolling it, no one cares.

• Brownish yellow human teeth

• Nini

but you never pick best answer so i'm not going to answer.