Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 7 months ago

Why won’t my demon speak to me?

I’ve had a demon for a few years now, but just recently I decided to make peace with it by telling it that it can do what it wants just don’t hurt me. I do try to speak with it it only has a few times not in English so I wouldn’t be able to understand it I don’t know if it speaks English I will hear it’s voice time to time it sounds more like a loud moan though. Someone said I have to talk to it on a full moon so I might try that I have a lot of questions. It doesn’t hurt me anymore but I do feel it getting into bed with me holding me tight and other stuff I won’t mention I can go on and on about it. But do demons only speak Latin? So would I be wasting time unless I learn that language? I know very little of it so it’s really not hard for me to learn. It seems to be attracted to me though and seems to listen to me very well I have the name after asking a bunch of times for it so I know very well what I’m dealing with.

you should probably worry less about what language the demon speaks, and more about how to avoid spending the rest of your life in the psych ward

• Zirp

is there any evidence that it has ears and isn't deaf?

Because you posted that in Languages.

Honestly I think if you stop believing in this thing ( demon), it'll stop talking to you.

= Fake problem SOLVED.

Friend demons have been around on the earth for the last 6500 years. Demons aren't stupid they're awesomely powerful they are the sons of God that were cast out. Do you really think the demon wouldn't know how to speak English after 6500 years? They're about 15 times smarter and stronger than human being. I have a feeling that your demon is playing games with you.

The Holy Spirit is what you should value. He's the one who made you. Call on His name... Yahshua Ha Moshiach. Do you like good guys?

Because you're starting to grow up now.

• reminds me of bendy

because you took your schizophrenia meds