Was this right of her ?

Okay so it technically isn’t my responsibility. Anyways my job is at a salon , apprentice as well ! The speaker made a big boom sound , like the microphone dropped I just tried to turn the music on from the iPod but wasn’t working since it’s connects to the iPod I didn’t want to push any buttons because I didn’t want to be responsible in case something happens to it , I think I did the right thing by just telling her it wasn’t working than she called her husband. Her husband told her how to fix it , she than turns to me and says did you not know to shut it off and turn it on I said it made a popping sound she’s like did you know to turn it off I said no she made me feel very stupid that’s like telling your plumber to fix your tv 

Of course it was right of her. She has a right to her opinion. It is not about who is right and who is wrong.

• Anonymous9 months agoReport

No but it’s not my responsibility and she could have just told me that she didn’t know either if she had to call her husband