Is it legal/safe to eat jello without spoon?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

all these other comments are trolling you. it’s completely ILLEGAL

i am a cop. it’s called a 5732

• Max4 weeks agoReport

Sorry sir i definitely didn’t slurp my jello with a spoon

• 3 weeks ago

It just makes it harder to eat it

• David
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Only with your head up your poop shoot

• 4 weeks ago

just eat it with a knife duh

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

LOts  of  stupid   people  answered  here.  Eating a single  serving   Like a  single serving sealed   plastic  serving  No   you  can eat it with a toothpick  IF  that  tickles your fancy..  and  that's  Totally legal  However, In a commercial  setting such as  a Buffet   restaurant   setting or  Grocery   Buffet of  Salads   Eating  Anything should  be  if its not  in your  area  Be  illegal  since  HIV   dirty Nasty   ***  scratching  nose pickers PICK   through  them SO I wouldnt feed  that ****  To MY neighbors  dog 

• 4 weeks ago

I do it all the time I can slurp Jello right out of the plastic cup without a spoon or a fork.

• 4 weeks ago

theres nothing illegal about it, but you'll get your fingers all dirty that way

• 4 weeks ago

no, trump hasnt sanctioned it yet. sorry

Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It's legal and safe. Though you might get smeared. However, whatever you use to eat jellow must be disinfected to avoid any hazardous substance be transmitted.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

A fork,a knife,and a napkin across one's lap is the proppa way to dine on jello. One more,if the Democrats take the 2020 election,eating jello will be a federal crime. NYC will be the first to enforce it. Waitresses and waiters will be hung in the public square for serving jello without asking the customer first! Restaurants will be fined $250,000.00.

• Max4 weeks agoReport

you are now president of the local shaws barbecue

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, yes it is. In my personal opinion eating Jello without a spoon can make it easier to eat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.