Is it legal/safe to eat jello without spoon?

all these other comments are trolling you. it’s completely ILLEGAL

i am a cop. it’s called a 5732

• Max4 weeks agoReport

Sorry sir i definitely didn’t slurp my jello with a spoon

It just makes it harder to eat it

• David

Only with your head up your poop shoot

just eat it with a knife duh

LOts  of  stupid   people  answered  here.  Eating a single  serving   Like a  single serving sealed   plastic  serving  No   you  can eat it with a toothpick  IF  that  tickles your fancy..  and  that's  Totally legal  However, In a commercial  setting such as  a Buffet   restaurant   setting or  Grocery   Buffet of  Salads   Eating  Anything should  be  if its not  in your  area  Be  illegal  since  HIV   dirty Nasty   ***  scratching  nose pickers PICK   through  them SO I wouldnt feed  that ****  To MY neighbors  dog 

I do it all the time I can slurp Jello right out of the plastic cup without a spoon or a fork.

theres nothing illegal about it, but you'll get your fingers all dirty that way

no, trump hasnt sanctioned it yet. sorry

• .

It's legal and safe. Though you might get smeared. However, whatever you use to eat jellow must be disinfected to avoid any hazardous substance be transmitted.

• Enigma

A fork,a knife,and a napkin across one's lap is the proppa way to dine on jello. One more,if the Democrats take the 2020 election,eating jello will be a federal crime. NYC will be the first to enforce it. Waitresses and waiters will be hung in the public square for serving jello without asking the customer first! Restaurants will be fined $250,000.00.

• Max4 weeks agoReport

you are now president of the local shaws barbecue

Yes, yes it is. In my personal opinion eating Jello without a spoon can make it easier to eat.