Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Can being well endowed increase my chances with beautiful women? ?

• Mier

It can but there is always an expense. 

Speaking for myself, I am bigger than what is considered the average world wide (both in length and girth) 

However I wouldnt want a woman who wanted me just for that. I dont like superficial women who just want to be with me for that or something I may have such as money or material possessions. You shouldn't either. As a man you should have more respect for yourself. 

• WOOWHO

can being well endowed INCREASE my Chances with "BEAUTIFUL" women ???

the phrase WELL ENDOWED has 3 uses ( adjective )

# 1 having a plentiful supply of resources

# 2 well provided with MONEY / wealthy

# 3 of a man having large Genitals

I do not know . possibly . under all 3 uses

Women can tell a mans PENIS size by simply looking at MEN'S SHOES / Feet

I did my THESIS on the relationship of male foot to the size of their Penis ....

. True or not i suspect guys and girls reading this are LOOKING to see if the association fits

the power of Messaging

No because I can tell straight away that you seem like puzzy who is afraid to approach women and are thus defaulting on the size of your WEENUH to make up for the lack of game with women that you have.

Question; how exactly are you going to let women know that you have a pig benis? Are you going to blurt it out to them? Because that wont work, that is WAY TOO Aspergers even for Aspergers. You'll just get a weird look from a girl. You might even be told to "f1ck off!" (yeah, some girls are that mean, and its not like you can just punch them like you could a dude who talks to you like that, because that will really bring down the heat on you, the whole club will beat your azz).

Are you just going to whip it out? You are asking to get Weinsteined...

So what's your course of action? whats your azzbackwards plan to show women you have a big d1ck?

Source(s): nothing
  • amy

no. Only men care about size and inexperienced 14yr olds.

sure. it'll "increase your chances" with any woman - beautiful and ugly - who have the emotional capacity of a thimble.

• Chad⚡️

BC at this juncture in my life I could f@&% a female snake if someone held the head for me.

of course.......................

The thing that really increases your chances with beautiful women is cash. I would say that as long as you've got some money, a nice car, a nice place to stay, nice clothes --- all the material stuff that women love --- you could take her on a date then take her back to your house and show her 4 inches, and she wouldn't give a damn. Also, remember that each woman is different and that each woman's definition of "well endowed" is different; for example, Bill may be 5 inches and that's big enough for Sally, but John may be 8 inches and that's not big enough for Sue. I'm a 7, personally, and I would bet that to some women, that's relatively underwhelming.

Are you new here or are you not believing us when we tell you penis size doesnt matter too much. there is such a small percentage of men that arent average and average is 5.5 inches. men wouldnt be born with average size penises if they didnt do its job. so that mean most men have that size and it does its job and pleases. so that means all people who are married or have a girlfriend are bigger than average size. which for you means you can score and keep a girl

A decent woman wouldn't know your size prior to meeting you in person because she's not the type to accept a d-pic. But for hoes and such, yeah maybe that would impress.

This doesn't mean a lot to most women. What are you planning to do, tell them about it or show them?

Maybe if you spend enough of it.