Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

Where can I go solo if I don't have friends and I'm bored?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Museum, Park, Mall, Movies,

• 3 weeks ago

Go jog at the park & clear your head

• 3 weeks ago

Anywhere you like bro

• 3 weeks ago

You can go to:

-Bed

-Br0tchel

-Your stepmoms bedroom (when daddy aint home)

-Random wedding

-Random funeral

-Gay orgy

-Hetero orgy

-Satanistic ritual

-Morgue

-Church

-The Ranch

-Dr.Phil (ask y tf u aint got no friends)

-Hot moms in your vicinity

-Literally anywhere else because no one gives a flyin **** about this shid anymore!

Hope this helps pal. xoxo

• Mike3 weeks agoReport

Also dont go to an orgy when you don't have an invitation because people there seem to get angry at you when u do this... oh and the Satanistic ritual too dont go without an invitation!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can go ANYWHERE "solo" that you want to go. To a club, to a movie, to a restaurant; to a museum, shopping, on trips - everywhere! People go out "solo" all the time.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

anywheres you want to go, maybe you should get a pet to keep you company

• 3 weeks ago

You can go phuck yourself ahh hahaha.. just messing with you boy, well it is what i do, i am always go to phuck my self i dont need any friend i dont like other people with stupid way of see their misery lifes, i prefer be on my own, watching Netflix, play Videos games, to to the movies and dont expect nothing from nobody. If some gurly come to you saying hi, say hello baby hahaha girls loves it.

Anyway, remember that other people cab bring you troubles meanwhile you can be alone and other thing that take care about it, NOP better if you take care of yourself only, i ll do it all the time even on christmas eve, i ride on the Bus all night long until finished this stupid happy days, i am the one who choose to be happy all year not only one day of tge year.

Greetings happy boy and enjoy yourself, dont let other make fun of you, have Fun.

• 3 weeks ago

anywheres you want to,

• 3 weeks ago

The YMCA.......

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Looks like you are doing it now.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.