Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

why was climate nut Jane Fonda all over news guy Bruce Johnson?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best answer

Maybe She thinks its Ted Turner ??

• 2 months ago

she is over the hill and a pain in the a s s

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He does bear a striking resemblance to a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun. If he were shooting down American pilots, she'd definitely be all up in his grill grabbing his guns and his Johnson and firing away. She does seem awfully Fonda him. OK well that has used both of their names so I would leave just to say that it seems kind of over the top friendly. She looks drunk but I may be reading too much into the picture.

I looked up BJ and found the following.

In 1988 Bruce Johnson traveled to Bangkok, Thailand for an Emmy-winning series, "Why Won't They Come Home," featuring American Vietnam War veterans who chose not to return to the US after the war.

So they are kindred spirits it seems.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since she is a climate scientist, I'm sure CNN will ask her basic science questions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wonder how many tons of jet fuel she will waste flying back and forth from California to DC to get arrested each week for climate change. Either that or she will stay in a hotel room that uses 10 time the energy that the average home uses so that she can act like she is relevant.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She looks like she is ready for the dirt nap...

those poor worms

• BB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hanoi Jane should still be doing time in Leavenworth for Treason. She is a non-person.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe she likes him

• Dirac
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Who is Bruce Johnson and why do you call her a "climate nut", because she believes in science?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.