Does anyone know what filter is that? What app? ?

I want to edit it like this. 

Attachment image

4 Answers

  • John P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    To me that seem to be a perfectly normal photograph, taken by somebody who possibly is not totally technically competent, which has not been "mucked about with" by using filters etc.

    In what way do you think it has been "mucked about"?

  • 3 weeks ago

    This could be just a poor image and not a filter. A narrow depth of field is created by opening the aperture wide and leaving a distance between subject and background. I don't know why a filter would blur the image, remove the contrast and unbalance the lighting.

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    It's the PQI filter. "Poor Quality Image"

  • A filter that cost a billion dollars, next.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.