Do they make a machine that grinds and brews a pot of coffee with a kcup single cup?

Yes and No.

There is not one made for the domestic market.

The domestic ones grind up enough beans for the filter side which is usually at least four to six cups worth at a time.

But if you have a few thousand dollers to part with.

then you might be able to buy a commercial one to use in your home.

Except the only problem is the hopper of coffee beans would be far too large you would never be able to use enough before they became stale and rancid.

i think they do, ive seen them in catelogs

• Dimo

There have been machines on the market to grind coffee for over 200 years.

You can use loose coffee in a K-Cup

The kcups are already ground

Probably but I don’t know

I haven't seen every coffeemaker on the market (or else I'd be writing this answer a few centuries from now!)  But the whole kcup concept is to use sealed capsules of pre-ground coffee.  If you grind your own coffee just before brewing (which I have done for decades now), kcups don't make any sense.  So machines that grind and brew won't use kcups.

You can buy fake kcups that you fill with your own ground coffee, but that's 'cheating', it's a technique to 'fool' the kcup brewer that only uses sealed pods.