Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

It's interesting how the atheists are so irrational, emotional, disheveled, and discombobulated...they sound almost...fundamentalist.?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are mistaken, you are talking about members in the congregation of xtian churches.

• barty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Atheists aren't any of that, but thanks for proving once again that Christians will lie about anything.

• David
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Maybe they are frustrated by religion infringing upon their freedom.That church in Rome is going to get one more shot at ruling in even a darker age than before.Then will it be clear that those calling upon the name of Jesus and the Atheist have a common enemy.That coming theocracy upon what's left of the free world even to our shores here in America.Those in that day will have to refuse their mark.Even then they who do should be killed in their eyes. They wont be able to go to any store nor by anything. Because that mark is technology that interfaces men and computers. So no more cash or credit. Many will starve to death or be put to death. No wonder the darkness of those days is described as such as never was before nor ever will be again. JBY

• 2 months ago

Oh hey, it's Walking Dead night, followed by Durrells in Corfu. So your attempt at trolling is just lost on moi. Sorry. I'm totally waiting for pizza, too. Papa Murphy? You have that where you are? Order it there, take it home, bake it. Fun!

Hope this helps!

• Madam Sin Bin
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Ah. It's actually not bad. Tastes a lot better than a frozen one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • poldi2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you want to think the lack of belief in the existence of any gods is irrational etc., you go right ahead.

• 2 months ago

I don't believe in gods.

Sorry this twists your panties 😎

~

• 2 months ago

We are? Oh well. So what was your question?

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why are you picking on Atheists?? What have they done to you??

• Atheism is the logical, rational CONCLUSION that no god or gods exist based in critical thinking skills and deductive reasoning, per the FACT that there is NO objective, empirical, confirmable, testable evidence to support the alleged existence of any god or gods. None.

It is the same logic that any rational person would use when discussing whether Odin, Zeus, Apollo, Hercules, Thanos, Superman, or Bugs Bunny were real.

If anyone wishes to contest this conclusion, then ALL they have to do is to present the aforementioned evidence for scrutiny and examination.

Attachment image
    • If I have ten people standing around an empty pool, and one person claims there is a tree in the middle of the pool, HE has to prove it. The other 9 are NOT obligated to prove the tree isn't there.

• If I was any more logical, I'd be a freakin machine.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.