Tom asked in HealthOptical · 1 year ago

My eyes feel irritated when I look at sharp objects or corners.?

Whenever there is a sharp object or corner within my peripheral vision. My eyes feel irritated, almost like a feeling to look away. I've tried searching how to relieve this irritation, but have had no luck. Since I don't actually need glasses since my vision is not impaired, I don't own any glasses of my own. I tried wearing my mothers reading glasses which helped a bit but I still felt the irritated, although it wasn't as bad this time. The most of got out of researching this is that it is called "Visual Looming Syndrome". 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.