Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 4 weeks ago

are young people angry that Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Cardi B won't be inducted into the Rock n Roll hall of fame yet?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It doesn't affect my life so no

• 3 weeks ago

Swift has a very good chance of making it. So does Bieber, but none of them even remotely meet the criteria to even be eligible. Also the Hall is a joke, they put whoever the hell they want in there. And sometimes they make certain band members ineligible. Even if they where there for the bulk of the bands success. And where part of what made the particular band who they where. Look at Judas Priest as an example. The Hall doesnt represent what music is. Its just a reminder of how much money, can be made its a tourist trap. The artists themselves are proof. Very few actually care they are there. Yes they show up to the induction ceremony, but its just them acknowledging their peers. Big name artists from all corners of music say this. The Hall is just one giant example of how many ways,they can make money. Its very expensive to get in, its not very well run. There are so many negatives that its really not worth it. If they where to overhaul it. And take it seriously. Itwould bedifferent

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They should be added to the stuuupid hall of shame

• SH0891
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No. They haven’t been around long enough and if they do then it’s the end of music as we know it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Yet?! You mean ever. Except for Taylor Swift. I think she eventually gets in.

• 4 weeks ago

well none ofthe artists u mentioned are rock so thats on them

• 4 weeks ago

I don't see why not. They'd fit right it with the R&R Hall of Shame, be right next to Tupac.

• Staap It
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Hahahaa yeop. performers rather then rockers.REAL musicians actually play and sing themselves, NOT a recording.

• y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Rock n Roll hall of fame. None of them belong in anything that has to do with Rock.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think those things (hall of fame, all time lists, oscars) etc are irrelevant. In this new day and age, people are still glorifying musicians like the Beatles and Elton John by using lists like best-selling musicians. The thing is lists like that are quite obsolete these days because they don't take into account factors that would make new generation artists better, like streaming numbers for example. People don't go out to buy CD albums anymore, everything is done online. People get digital albums so basically many present day artists would outsell those historical artists but lists don't consider streaming numbers because as I said, old people control them and they don't want new music to get ahead in the record books, which essentially makes these lists irrelevant, to me and most people.

• Christian3 weeks agoReport

Yes, old people don't want new music on the charts because it sucks

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Who cares? It should be renamed anyways.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.