Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 4 weeks ago

Is poutine any good?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Well, the first time I saw it, I thought it looked like a dog's breakfast, but, everyone was having it, so, I tried some.

Angels began to dance on my tongue....

Yes, it is very good indeed!

• A C
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Some people love it.  Sounds disgusting to me. 

• 3 weeks ago

It's okay I guess

• 3 weeks ago

Granville Island’s Edible Canada is a bistro celebrating all things great about Canadian food, so naturally, poutine gets a great feature. Their duck poutine is a dish of legends: duck confit, Québec cheese curds, duck egg, crispy onions and the option to add on foie gras.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • David
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

It tastes pretty good but it's not good for you.

• 4 weeks ago

It's fries and gravy with melted cheese. How can that not be good?

I wouldn't suggest eating it every day, because who needs a triple bypass before the age of 12, but that doesn't mean it's not good.

• 4 weeks ago

I really don't get the point of piling wet stuff on top of French fries. They then become immediately soggy. It also hardens your arteries just looking at it.

• 4 weeks ago

yeah, as per as I know, poutine is good for us

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. It's got French Fries. Try some and see for yourself. They are really good.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I’ve never had it, but French fries and cheese curds with gravy sounds pretty badáss to me. I can’t see how it would be bad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.