Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 4 weeks ago

Is poutine any good?

Well, the first time I saw it, I thought it looked like a dog's breakfast, but, everyone was having it, so, I tried some.

Angels began to dance on my tongue....

Yes, it is very good indeed!

• A C

Some people love it.  Sounds disgusting to me. 

It's okay I guess

Granville Island’s Edible Canada is a bistro celebrating all things great about Canadian food, so naturally, poutine gets a great feature. Their duck poutine is a dish of legends: duck confit, Québec cheese curds, duck egg, crispy onions and the option to add on foie gras.

• David

It tastes pretty good but it's not good for you.

It's fries and gravy with melted cheese. How can that not be good?

I wouldn't suggest eating it every day, because who needs a triple bypass before the age of 12, but that doesn't mean it's not good.

I really don't get the point of piling wet stuff on top of French fries. They then become immediately soggy. It also hardens your arteries just looking at it.

yeah, as per as I know, poutine is good for us

Yes. It's got French Fries. Try some and see for yourself. They are really good.

I’ve never had it, but French fries and cheese curds with gravy sounds pretty badáss to me. I can’t see how it would be bad.