Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 2 months ago

What makes people violent or get upset very easily wanna fight....?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Something inside them is not happy . Because I don't believe anyone that is happy is ever going to EASILY harm another person , it would have to be because they cannot avoid it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lack of self control and in some cases lack of intelligence. Consider the source and move on they are no worth your waste of time unless they want to hurt you and in that case just call the police and let them handle it.

• Daphne1 month agoReport

Cowards can be easily taken down. Confront one and they will run every time. Test this to see it is true.
      As the true saying goes, Those who can do, those who can't bully.

• 2 months ago

honey money makes people violent or get upset very easily wanna fight

• David
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Some people have low self esteem and try to make up for it by showing off or acting tough some of them get kicks from bullying anyone who they think may be weaker. A quick hard straight jab to the nose or chin usually works wonders and makes them think twice. Unless it's someone who really is tough and then your going to have to think of a plan B.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

low self esteem......  when somebody says bad things about you and you take it seriously.   If you have a confidence about yourself, you wouldnt get angry.  UNLESS that person does it too often....

• 2 months ago

🤔 Have no idea.

Despite, my many death threats and threats of other violence in the past?

I'm actually even tempered. 😛

However, we do have reputations to uphold.

• 2 months ago

Probably stress idk

• 2 months ago

BEING COERCED...................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.