Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

Why do SJWs never accept apologies, or accept when an accused person is cleared of wrongdoing?

Kevin Hart used homophobic *jokes* 8-10 years ago. He apologised till he was blue in the face, and stressed that he condemns hatred of the gay community. He is still hounded and pilloried to this day, missing out on hosting this year's Oscars because of it. So is this man simply *never* to be forgiven for making jokes that some people didn't like? Seems pretty fookin' draconian.

Gary Oldman's ex-wife filed for divorce 18 years ago, and shortly afterward reported a domestic assault in front of their children. Police made no arrest as they found zero evidence of abuse, and Oldman was cleared in court following a full investigation, receiving sole child custody (she had also lost child custody in her last marriage). The eldest son confirmed that his mother - who was deemed dangerous and only allowed to see the kids sparingly, under state supervision - made the whole thing up. However, when Oldman became Oscar favourite two years ago, SJWs dug up the long-dead story, saying that Oldman is "problematic" and should be "held accountable for his actions". The f**k?!

Why doesn't contrition or due process matter to SJWs? Most of them come off like malignant pigs who want to spread hate just as much as the people they claim to despise, while using a veneer of "caring" to do it. Your thoughts?

Update:

@Anonymous - Forget the child in the case of Oldman. Witnesses declared seeing the ex-wife apply "bruise-like makeup" to an unblemished face in the courthouse toilet. Then there's the fact she also made discredited abuse allegations against previous husband David Fincher, and lost custody there too. Anyone who believes Oldman abused his wife, simply WANTS to believe he abused his wife - there was never a shred of evidence to support her claim.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bobo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

SJWs think with emotion and want you to do the same. Objective facts are irrelevant to them as they want to spread their morals (or lack thereof) on everyone else. They are more concerned with their own "feeling" about an issue and reject any notion that disputes their conclusions despite factual evidence.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

because SJW's are trolls, and as such not interested in peace

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree with you about Kevin Hart (and I'm gay). I am not convinced Oldman is innocent and I'd avoid anything to do with him in the future. A child can't "confirm" something like that. Lots and lots and lots of abusers act like this, reverse victim and offender and get away with it for years. Or maybe she's crazy. Or maybe both. I don't know, but I don't trust we know what the truth is.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Gary Oldman case is a great example. There literally could not be a more glaring false accusation by a woman, but it's an excuse to try destroying a celebrity's life, while acting virtuous. Scumbags.

Anonymous because not agreeing with the extreme left is now racism/misogyny/homophobia/Nazism and so on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They probably all have a form of Autism and simply cannot 'do' empathy. The result appearing as 'extreme and enduring selfishness'.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.