Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Does god still interact/help those are damned from his presence?

I blasphemed the Holy Ghost years who and god cursed me, however I do still pray from time to time and they get answered. How does god feel about the damned?

John 5:22 - "Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has given all authority to judge to the Son, whom He as sent".

John 5:30 - "By myself I can do nothing; I only judge as I see and hear, and my judgement is just because I do not seek to fulfill my own will, but the one who sent me".

Matthew 7:1-2 - "Judge not lest ye be judged.  By the judgment you pass shall be passed on you, and by the measure you apply shall be applied to you."

NOBODY IS DAMNED YET EXCEPT THE fallen angels who were thrown down to Earth...HUMANS HAVE EITHER RAPTURE OR JUDGMENT IN THE FUTURE....CONSIDER PRAYING SOON TO JESUS.

• John

I doubt you committed the unforgivable sin. King Saul is a good reference as to how a person acts when they committed the unforgivable sin.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit involves rejecting Jesus Christ as Savior throughout one's lifetime and dying in that perpetual state of unbelief. As long as you are still living, you can KNOW you have eternal life through simple faith in Jesus Christ (1 John 5:13).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug3 weeks agoReport

http://www.biblelineministries.org/Video-Salvation-Message.html

• I simply answer your question, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of God is unforgivable, but if you repent and ask God for forgiveness you will be forgiven, once you are forgiven you must no longer blaspheme, otherwise your sin will lead you to hell!

It is very difficult to blaspheme the holy spirit and if you still believe in prayer please do not worry.

As long as you feel guilt about what happened it shows a repentant spirit.

Jesus was never condemning and recognized that perfection is not possible so please just say prayers to Jesus and you will feel better and as long as you are sorry you are not damned...

These were the words Jesus preached when he did his three and a half year ministry in the first century.

Luke 5:32

I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

• Yoda

A person is not judged by their thoughts, nor their actions. A person judges themselves based upon their current actions.

For instance: If you hate the life you have because you want to be 'some image of a future self' but, you don't like what you are doing to get there: then you live in sin.

Sin is separation from psychological unity. A mind which wants to be something but hates doing the work to achieve that something, such a mind is constantly divided as they wish to be enjoying but are suffering.

You didn't blaspheme the Holy Ghost, because you're still alive. The blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is dying without having believed the Gospel (John 16:9). So you can still believe the Gospel and be in heaven.

.

The Gospel is this: Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Mog

God can work miracles through sinners. Because, frankly, there is nobody else.

Listen: you're not damned. All that supernatural gods & demons stuff is just piffle. Relax and enjoy your life.