Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 months ago

Do you think that widespread knife crime reports are fueling the current wave of murders in Britain by unintentionally glorifying them?

Would a blackout be beneficial to society?

BBC News - Milton Keynes stabbing: Two teenagers dead

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50115552

No it's nothing to do with the media it's Blacks killing Blacks in drug wars and gang culture. It might be a good idea to round up these Black youths and put them in a camp. They can then kill each other without interfering with the rest of us.

hey we can only hope that all the fools who carry knives use them on each other

I've read about foreign visitors carrying tasers around Manchester, or some such gadgets.

the police should arrest these criminals in these constituency ,I think that the police should map out the plan to smash these criminal rings ,otherwise these violent incidents will occur again ,and look at some way to draw these people out, 

No I don't but I am an American

Hmmm. That's a difficult one. During the 1990s ram raids were prolific in the UK and harsh sentences were handed out which deterred criminals from this activity.

However, the youngsters think it's a badge of honour to carry a knife now, but don't realise that it's more likely to attract serious injury, death, or life imprisonment.

I think one solution would be probation with a mandatory week in custody just to show them what life will be like inside locked up 23/7 with just one hour exercise a day and no visits for the first three days. I believe most youngsters would be shocked to the core and stop carrying knives.

Now, I'm talking about first offenders or those that have never been to jail. Those little scumbags with a string of convictions are beyond redemption.

For them a 10 year sentence should be automatically applied.

• Lv 5

I understand your point and I'm only speaking of first offenders for carrying a knife. If they've already been involved in criminal activity it won't work.

• gerald

no we are capitalist run "winner takes all the devil takes the hindmost" a race to the bottom Gambling and drugs are a growing problem the devil takes, it has never been so bad Cocaine is one of our top imports kids are used to distribute it in networks all over the land but of course its foreigners at fault again the old scape goat while the rich get richer and of course use it

• gerald

you are suggesting race issue is ignored ? a country that voted brexit on it ? don't get holy on me please the vile rhetoric hardly breeds love and respect

are you advocating fake news or censorship

hiding and ignoring the problem only helps an incompetent government, but the problem remains, sounds a bit creepy like jimmy savile enablers

back in the day if scum dwellers like bi di stole a loaf of bread, we would ship it to australia