How were Jesus and James related?
- Anonymous7 months agoFavourite answer
brother and sister
- magix151Lv 77 months ago
James was his brother.
- MistyLv 77 months ago
All is possible in the world of make-believe.
- HindusufiLv 77 months ago
Same mother of course.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous7 months ago
They had the same mother.
- A Yahoo UserLv 77 months ago
Unknown. Many possibilities exist. I offer only a few examples:
- James was son of Joseph by previous marriage, so: Jesus was adopted sibling of James [source: Eastern Orthodox tradition]
- James was a younger son of Mary, so: half-sibling [source: certain Protestant interpretation of the Bible]
- James, like Jesus, was a son of the House of David, and so by blood a brother to him
- James was a Christian and for that reason a brother of Jesus