why am i single?

• Aslam

You're single because you're not going steady, betrothed, engaged, married.

• Aslam

My autobiography: https://aslam-plus-jasmine.blogspot.com

• Mystic

Because you spend too much time on Y!A instead of getting out and meeting people.

Source(s): Real answer - you just haven't found the right one yet. Don't sweat it or stress over it. Enjoy being on your own and embrace the single life, but keep yourself open to finding a relationship when the opportunity arises.

I ask my self that all the time.When every time I be in a relationship with any guy, it just doesn't last long. So I know that how it feels to be single and it sucks but hey! Its better to be safe then sorry.

You dont know how to play the game... unpopular

• Rylee3 weeks agoReport

This is so disrespectful! Why would you say something like this? 

because of joe

you know joe

Because you're too young or maybe you want to be single...

Yahoo answers, but listen it is canned drama and you just play along with the trolls.

Because you need to start finding someone or you can ask your crush out if you have one, Good Luck.

You are single as you do not desire to win anymore. You need to stand up and do something, otherwise, you will remain single.  

because you are endlessly irritating asking the same question