Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

What's the best way to fight against bully?

There is Someone in my class that Keep bothering me. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF ANYMORE!. 

Tell your folks. But Do exercises, sit ups pushups ect. Go on you tube look up self defense.  Or like me I got so mad one day I whooped 1 bully. The meanest bully. He did the wrong thing. Got me in a scissor lock. Needless to say Biting is not against the rules. There are no rules. You kick,bite punch scream and go nuts on this bully when he don't have a group around and word will get around you are a wild man fighter. 90% chance after that big moment they won't bother you anymore. 

tell someone, if the school fails to act, get the local police involved, schools hate being looked down on

• Alan H

Bullying should always be reported

You may not be the only victim

Almost every school has bullying policies. Report it .

The best way to get rid of a bully is to use strong verbal words. Meaning not only using the common line, "Back Off!" But to tell him or her to "Go pick on somebody your own size, you skank!" is a good term to tell them goodbye and good riddance. Trust me, I had been bully so many times by some boys and girls. But If I tell you the numbers, you might be shock. About 3 boys in my elementary school tease me and 2 girls in my all-girls M and H School tease me as well.

Ignore the bully

• .4 weeks agoReport

Dont ignore the bully.

umm summon bruce lee from the magic portal and ask him to fight the mean kids who are picking on you

Draw attention to the behavior. Call out loudly. "Leave me alone." "Don't touch me." Defend yourself if needed.

Idek why i bother answering these as the last person i answered was a delicate snowflake and downvoted me bc they cant handle realism but to put it simply tell them to piss off, if you assert your dominance and make it apparent they cant walk all over you anymore theyll back off

just told you to try a burger