Will the judge approve early termination recommended by probation officer?

I’ve completed all terms and conditions of my probation and haven’t violated. I was sentenced to 1 year of juvenile probation for a felony marijuana charge. I’ve been passing all my drug tests and my probation officer filed for early termination last week she said her supervisor approved and has sent it out to the court for their decision 

Probably, they tend to take the probation officer's recommendations into account. Not guaranteed, though.

If the Probation Officer recommend early release from probation, the judge would likely approve, unless someone presents a good reason not to do so.

• Maxi

That is up to the judge... it looks promising if the PO filed early, but there is no sure judgement call

I'm not sure why you imagine we'd be able to predict that better than you can, when you know your situation so much more thoroughly than we possibly can.