Should Australia start each day with 10 minutes of national mourning every day because it's such an awful country. Not just on Australia day?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

My beloved friend this country is awesome, it's just unfortunate the ruling gentry are arseholeswith selfserving interests that are screwing us all.

• 4 weeks ago

The vast majority of Aussies are fine with the way Australia is. You can’t implement a policy just to serve the miserable 1%.

• 4 weeks ago

I'd prefer to move on with my day rather than give the nation, the state, other people, whatever, 10 minutes of my time everyday.

• 4 weeks ago

Under diversity the country is a disgrace.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Can you figure out how your question was redundant? How it repeated the same statement in a way that ruined the grammar? If you can identify the grammar mistake, I'll answer your question.

• choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

It had nothing to do with your mention of Australia day. You said "Should Australia start each day with 10 minutes of national mourning every day". That was "each day" and "every day" in the same sentence. Redundant. Sorry for pointing this out, it's actually my job. I'm an editor.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm sick of happy smiling giggling Aussies on the tv each morning. We should grieving with our heads down in sorrow.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.