Should Australia start each day with 10 minutes of national mourning every day because it's such an awful country. Not just on Australia day?

My beloved friend this country is awesome, it's just unfortunate the ruling gentry are arseholeswith selfserving interests that are screwing us all.

The vast majority of Aussies are fine with the way Australia is. You can’t implement a policy just to serve the miserable 1%.

I'd prefer to move on with my day rather than give the nation, the state, other people, whatever, 10 minutes of my time everyday.

Under diversity the country is a disgrace.

Can you figure out how your question was redundant? How it repeated the same statement in a way that ruined the grammar? If you can identify the grammar mistake, I'll answer your question.

• choko_canyon

It had nothing to do with your mention of Australia day. You said "Should Australia start each day with 10 minutes of national mourning every day". That was "each day" and "every day" in the same sentence. Redundant. Sorry for pointing this out, it's actually my job. I'm an editor.

I'm sick of happy smiling giggling Aussies on the tv each morning. We should grieving with our heads down in sorrow.