why do so many people feel the need to act like Americans are evil and stupid?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Those are mostly butthurt northern Europeans, especially English people, who are jealous, and can't get over the fact that America is above them.

• 3 weeks ago

Probably because so many Americans are either evil or stupid or both. I mean, look who they elected as their President. I mean holy crap, Andy, how evil or stupid do you need?

• 3 weeks ago

Worldwide, Americans have had a cultural tendency to act like they're better than anyone else.

Hence the term, The Ugly American.

• Andrew7 days agoReport

I never thought of myself better than anyone.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Have you seen the state of  half of the questions and answers posted by Americans on this site?

Update: They portray themselves as either, stupid, poorly educated, semi-literate, racist, bigoted, homophobic xenophobic and sexist. Or a combination of any of the above..

They believe that the US is some utopia, that the rest of the World is desperate to live there and the rest of the World is somehow inferior. American Exceptionalism.

• Andrew7 days agoReport

And I never see everyone coming here as being desperate. For all I know, they just felt like moving to another country.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You elected Donald Trump as President. What else are we supposed to think?

• Jay
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

It's not an act though

• Andrew3 weeks agoReport

No. Not every single American is evil. Americans are no more evil than any other nationalities.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.