why do so many people feel the need to act like Americans are evil and stupid?

Those are mostly butthurt northern Europeans, especially English people, who are jealous, and can't get over the fact that America is above them.

• Andrew8 months agoReport

You sound like a nationalist.

Probably because so many Americans are either evil or stupid or both. I mean, look who they elected as their President. I mean holy crap, Andy, how evil or stupid do you need?

Worldwide, Americans have had a cultural tendency to act like they're better than anyone else.

Hence the term, The Ugly American.

Have you seen the state of  half of the questions and answers posted by Americans on this site?

Update: They portray themselves as either, stupid, poorly educated, semi-literate, racist, bigoted, homophobic xenophobic and sexist. Or a combination of any of the above..

They believe that the US is some utopia, that the rest of the World is desperate to live there and the rest of the World is somehow inferior. American Exceptionalism.

• Andrew7 months agoReport

And I never see everyone coming here as being desperate. For all I know, they just felt like moving to another country.

You elected Donald Trump as President. What else are we supposed to think?

• Andrew8 months agoReport

No, I didn't. In fact, I never vote.

It's not an act though

• Andrew8 months agoReport

No. Not every single American is evil. Americans are no more evil than any other nationalities.