Anonymous

Why some white people have such cruel hearts and personality?

Especially towards non-white people?

It has something to do with their terrible genetics and fear of being wiped out. I guess they figure that they will be extinct soon might as well make everyone else miserable during their short time on this earth.

White supremacy took over

Non-whites made us that way.

Because they're human, and that's what humans do. Be around enough people and you'll find such attitudes exist in every ethnic group, including your own. There are white people that treat white people like crap, and non-white people that treat people in their own ethnic group like crap. No need to single white people out.

• daylily61

Very well said 👍 And I know from PERSONAL experience that you're absolutely right, too.

Because some of every race tend to exhibit some of every behavior, both good and bad.

Just because we don't like violent third world culture it doesn't mean we are hearltess.

I'd say the same thing about some people I've met who weren't white yet treated me cruelly. Why do people generalise? 

Because whites have been priveliged for centuries.

Source(s): I am white.
    • John4 weeks agoReport

@ Elise - Tell that to Ukrainians with the Holodomor famine of 1932-1933. Centuries of Whites enslaved by Muslims (Ottoman slave trade of Eastern Europeans,Barbary slave trade of Europeans in North Africa & Christian slavery in Islamic Spain). The Irish famine. Your answer is very ignorant.  

They are easily used by the devil.

That's a generalization I'm white and not cruel nor are any of my white friends.