Anonymous

Why some white people have such cruel hearts and personality?

Update:

Especially towards non-white people?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It has something to do with their terrible genetics and fear of being wiped out. I guess they figure that they will be extinct soon might as well make everyone else miserable during their short time on this earth.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

White supremacy took over

• 4 weeks ago

Non-whites made us that way.

• 4 weeks ago

Because they're human, and that's what humans do. Be around enough people and you'll find such attitudes exist in every ethnic group, including your own. There are white people that treat white people like crap, and non-white people that treat people in their own ethnic group like crap. No need to single white people out.

• daylily61
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Very well said 👍 And I know from PERSONAL experience that you're absolutely right, too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Because some of every race tend to exhibit some of every behavior, both good and bad.

• 4 weeks ago

Just because we don't like violent third world culture it doesn't mean we are hearltess.

• 4 weeks ago

I'd say the same thing about some people I've met who weren't white yet treated me cruelly. Why do people generalise? 

• 4 weeks ago

Because whites have been priveliged for centuries.

Source(s): I am white.
    • John4 weeks agoReport

@ Elise - Tell that to Ukrainians with the Holodomor famine of 1932-1933. Centuries of Whites enslaved by Muslims (Ottoman slave trade of Eastern Europeans,Barbary slave trade of Europeans in North Africa & Christian slavery in Islamic Spain). The Irish famine. Your answer is very ignorant.  

• 4 weeks ago

They are easily used by the devil.

• 4 weeks ago

That's a generalization I'm white and not cruel nor are any of my white friends.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.