Is America prepared to offer asylum to all Aussies. Because Australia is such an awful country we can't live here anymore?

There's no water.

There's no housing.

There's no jobs.

It's really hot. 

Everything's outrageously expensive.

The place is full of migrants.

The tv shows are really bad. 

You wouldn't make it in America. Welfare is dramatically more limited there. You have to be tough to make it in America. You aren't tough. You're a crybaby on the internet that needs to go outside.

I would need a lobotomy before i would live in the USA and after the Operation I would not know where I was

• Hadean

Lol. America has even more migrants.

Get some qualifications and work experience, then you can move there legally without having to claim asylum just like the vast majority of migrants do.

Here's the trick. Fly to Canada then make your way down to Detroit. I hear there's plenty of run down empty houses near the city. It's should suit your lifestyle there.

hahha  ..aussie rulz…….. so why move from heaven

• amy

Australia's great but it has many serious problems that are always neglected. I wouldn't call it heaven.

if you dont like it here fLIck off then & stop giving us the sh!ts with your stupid comments you wanker

find out, get in a boat and row like hell, i'll give you a push to start you off.

• old timer

do you realise how stupid you look bates....idiot.

• amy

Dont forget wide spread police corruption and a public system that doesnt provide medical service.

• amy

if you think that is disabled then you are beyond retarded.

I wish they'd offer asylum to you. Then you'd see that Australia is a far better country than America which provides NO support for welfare bludgers like you. As an asylee emigrant, we wouldn't take you back so you'd have to stay there and starve.

And of course, YOU would be a migrant!

Make Australia great again. Hang Grubbie for treason.