Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 weeks ago

Is Ariana Grande overrated?

Personally, I don't think she is. I'm curious to know what everyone else thinks though.

overrated as in terms of music. not personality lmao

Yes totally !!!!!

No not really she is hot

kind of

I like her music at all but she can be stupid at times

• adam4 weeks agoReport

That doesn’t mean she’s overrated, dumba$$

• Bee V2

Yes she is. Sure she can sing, but I'm not a fan of her image and personality. She's just a stuck up brat tbh

Yes she is kinda in a sense

I totally agree with you. And we all know she’s a spoiled little brat in person.

She's a talented singer and a captivating performer, no question about it. I think pretty much every celebrity is - you don't realize this until you see a non-celebrity try to make a music video, etc.

That being said, I've never been personally fascinated or drawn to Ariana Grande at all. I don't dislike her, but her music and her persona are not my style. I often find her a bit annoying. I don't know her songs, watch her stuff, follow her Instagram etc. I don't think she's iconic.

She's famous amongst a certain generation, but she's not a legend. So it's hard to say whether she is or isn't overrated.

• Frank

In what way? I think she is attractive. She can sing. She can act. She can emulate OTHER singers...which is very entertaining. She is intelligent and funny. I am not sure why she went with Pete Davidson...but if that's the only problem she has...so be it. She is not perfect...and she has lots of followers on social media.

So...NO...not overated for what she does and who she is.

No under...she makes really good songs today she came from nickalodeon

She's talented but she's a crummy person.

Licking donuts and refusing to do anything when people are bullied for stating they don't like her music.