Anonymous

Why love has to be so complicated?

I knew this childhood friend for 14 years. I was 7 and he was 9 years old when we met each other in elementary school. 8 years later, I saw him again and I finally confess to him that I have a crush on him and I had a complicated relationship with my 1st ex boyfriend Ayden. His name is Daniel. But I find out that he didn't really like me back after whatever happened between him and I. And the guy that does love me, I don't love him. He is possessive and Jealous. What does everyone think about my fuckup love life?

please ignore this question!

Everything is "complicated" at 15 because your brain is trying to take on big adult feelings while at the same time lacking the maturity to know what to do with these impulses. This is why people your age don't pair bond for life. This is something you won't be capable of for about a decade. So just enjoy your childhood and don't get too mired in relationship drama.

• Chanel

It sounds like you and this guy are not suited to each other.

Don't get upset cos friends come and go all through your life. We separate for different reasons.

Concentrate on having fun and socialize so that you meet other people who you connect with.

I wish you the best of luck sweetheart cos I feel that you are hurting. Big hug over the network.

Thats just how life is, you just have to learn to live with it. You just have to find the right person in time.

• nobody3 weeks agoReport

true. I met Daniel before I met Ayden but the problem was... Daniel left the school because he lied about where was moving to. it turns out...he lives near my aunt Lorna's house. what a lying *****.