Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 months ago

Should we have waiting a few hours?

What is your opinion on the timing for this?    We took our daughter to visit with her Aunt while playing with her two cousins.  Kyle is ten while Stefan is eight as is our daughter.    Jennifer I caught having gotten into her Aunts lipstick.  She had it on herself as well as drew smiley faces on the mirror in the bathroom,  She had been promised a spanking before if she did this again.  I debated if we should wait til we got home to spank her which would be a few hours but my Husband decided against that. He  put Jennifer over his lap with her dress fully raised for one fo the few spankings she has ever gotten.  Sorry to say but it was a good one too.  A couple minutes of feeling Daddy's hand on her panty.   The issue I have is that the cousin did come in and see Jennifer getting her white nylon underpants paddle.   Should I have waited til I got home with my daughter to give a spanking?

• Lita

Get help. Seriously, you need help.

• Edna

This didn't happen! I've been around for over 70 years, and I've NEVER seen or heard of a father who lays his daughter across his lap, flips up her skirt and exposes her panties, and spanks her on her butt! ESPECIALLY not, if there's a chance someone might walk into the room and see his daughter with her panties exposed.

That is NOT the way a father spanks his daughter But, of course, trolls don't know that.

• John P

Oh, gosh, what an over-reaction to a bit of childish exploration of a lipstick. Sure, tell her that it was naughty and tell her that she will get spanked next time.

It is really silly to ask when the spanking should have occurred. If you are going to spank, do it at a time which seems good to you. The fact of another child (I cannot see from your story if it was the 8 or the 10 year old) saw her being spanked is not much of a deal. Viewing "panties" at 8 or 10 much seem "a bit naughty" to the viewer, but it is no big deal.

• -

The spanking little girls in panties troll is back

"White nylon underpants?" Is this 2019 or 1929? Nobody wears those.

Don't feed the Troll.

• Kevin

Can your imagination not stretch to something different

• Pippin

Oh look...the white nylon panty troll is back.